S'more

No, unfortunately, not that kind of s'more. 
Smore is an online flyer (aka easy newsletter) generator that I have fallen in love with. It looks great and is easy to use. You can easily add text and pictures. I do mean easily. Yes, even you, the technology phobic can do this.

This is also amazing for end of the year proof of parent contact. It will track views! The first year I tried it, I used it as part of my teacher evaluation. The only downside is that does cost money. However, if you are willing, you can just create your limit (5) and just edit them each year. I know. It throws off you numbers, but this method does keep you from reinventing the wheel. Or you could just take the educator's discount and pay. I am a bit of a cheapskate, but even I am contemplating paying for this one. (I loved having the numbers tracked!)

*Update Nov. 2018. In my new teaching position I no longer have to generate my own parent newsletter. I cannot tell you if Smore is still tracking views. 

Comments